Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Easter is Coming!

I picked up an egg coloring kit at the store the other day, and Gabe was so excited to use it that we did our eggs a little early! He begged most of the day, so for FHE we talked about Easter and colored eggs.

Now we have to decide which one of about 5 Easter Egg hunts we will be attending, and then we will be at Poulson's to decorate sugar cookies on Easter Sunday! Gabe keeps trying to tell me it's tomorrow. I love how excited he gets for holidays, too cute.

Here are a few pics of our lovely eggs, and the boys playing with them after...






3 comments:

Arika said...

Your boys are getting so big! I love that you decorated Easter eggs early! Luke veto-d (?) them from our house because he hates the smell, so I totally have to wait until Emma gets big and begs like Gabe did! :)

Cheyenne said...

What cute boys and eggs! I'm glad I read your blog so I can find out what's going on :) Sugar cookies will be fun! Can't wait to see you guys!

ScottandTia said...

cute! that is fun that they were too excited to wait.