Tuesday, March 17, 2009

5 Things

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Pregnant with my 1st baby
2. Working in the Business Management office at Modus
3. Reading lots of books about pregnancy and motherhood
4. Celebrating my 3rd wedding anniversary
5.Paying off the VW Golf (I think it was this year?)

5 Things on my to do list for today:
1. Clean the bathrooms
2. Walmart for more children’s Benadryl and tissues
3. Paint and paper letters for Sam’s room
4. Get an update on my crashed hard drive
5. Stop coughing

5 Things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Pay tithing
2. Buy a house
3. Pay off Ben’s student loan
4. Put a fantastic play system in the backyard
5. Save/Invest the rest and live off the interest

5 Places I have lived:
1. Elmira, NY
2. Vestal, NY
3. Provo, UT
4. Orem, UT
5. TBD

5 Jobs I have held:
1. Document Prep at PMI
2.Cashier, CS Supervisor, Admin Asst at OMAX
3. Receptionist at CornerstoneWest
4. Business Management at Modus
5. Mom/Photographer

5 Things I want to be doing in 5 Years:
1. Working towards BA in Photography
2. Working Photography Business ¾ time
3. Living in a house
4. Running 3 miles a day
5. Be a better wife, mom, photographer, cook, knitter, athlete, and friend

5 People I tag:
Tia Underwood
Mindy Smart
Jenni Lawrence
Kale Snyder
Cheyenne Poulson

1 comment:

Kriss & Jenni said...

You just had to tag me, didn't you? I will e-mail you my answers when I have time to remember back 5 years ago.