
Unfortunately once it was finished I realized I would have to find a way to put it up, and I don't want to put nail holes in the newly pristine walls. Also, I won't be able to stop at just his name, and I just don't want to put too much work into this room just to (hopefully) take it down in a month or two. So now this project might stay in a drawer for a while. Bummer.
But, lest I have too much spare time, I have embarked on another project, this one also related to selling the condo. This one will be more sentimental though.
This is the home where Ben and I were newlyweds, moving in less than a year after we were married, this is where I was pregnant with both of my babies, this is where we brought them home from the hospital, and this is where they took their first steps, ate their first meals, and so many other firsts and seconds and soon we will be talking about "lasts". So I would like to take some special pictures this spring/summer, collecting memories I guess, of our everyday life in this little place we have called home for so long. This is the first of hopefully many, Gabe playing in our bedroom, looking through some CD's. I just loved how the light from the window looked like it was shining in just for him.

P.S. I know Blogger does funny sharpening to the pictures, so if you click on it to see full size it looks a little better. Also, if you click on the "SAM" picture, it will be huge and you can see the detail a little better.
2 comments:
i love that picture of gabe!
hey! This is Shelby Winterton. I made some letters for owen and also didn't want to put nails in the walls so I got those 3M hooks that you peel off when you are done. They are awesome! No marks on the wall.
Post a Comment