Monday, March 09, 2009

Listed!

In case anyone is actually interested in the sale and preparation of our little condo, it's on the market! I know you have all been biding your time waiting for this opportunity, so now is the time to place your bid! I'm feeling a little nervous about having anyone actually come check on the place since Sam's room is far from ready, but in this market it seems like we might have some time.

Don't bother checking on the To Do List, I didn't get to cross anything off today. But I did take some pictures for the online listing and I tried to keep the chaos to a minimum just in case we got a call.

Now I am exhausted and I am determined to get eight hours of sleep tonight.

Here is a link to the listing if you want to see the progress on the condo...

http://www.utahrealestate.com/reports/photo/index.wfr?types=&find_listno=869297&ptype=p_res

The pictures are squished for some reason here, but I think you can see how the rooms look. Once we are done with Sam's room I will post a bunch of pics here.

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

Wow your condo looks great! Good work!