Saturday, March 07, 2009

Almost There

Well, we didn't quite make it today, we had too much other stuff going on and we didn't have time to finish. Which is fine, it was great to spend time with the family and see Tia go through the temple today! I can't believe she is getting married on Friday, it seems like yesterday she was getting engaged on the beach. So this week will be busy even without some extra things to do around the house, but the condo will be listed on the MLS probably tomorrow or Monday so I want to make sure it's ready if someone calls.

I've updated the list, and really we are almost there! We need to put a second coat of primer in Sam's room (darn chocolate brown) and then we will paint and be done in there. I don't know how much decorating I will do, we'll have to see.

We need to steam clean the carpets, but we are waiting until the very end to do that.

We need to organize our room and closet!!!

Other than that, there are just little things that we can do while it's on the market that I don't think anyone will really notice. Our realtor said if we get lots of calls but no offers we might have to repaint our master bedroom too. We will if we have to, I just don't want to see another paint brush for a good long time after this! I almost don't want it to sell too fast because then we will move and have to start all over again. blech. It will be good though, and I will take pictures this week once all the rooms are done and clean.

No comments: