Okay, here is a slide show to show you how much fun we had on Gabe's birthday. First was a Pirate Party with his friends! We played "Pin the Eye-Patch on the Pirate", then they took turns hitting the treasure chest pinata. Inside the pinata were treats galore and... a TREASURE MAP! They followed the map and found a buried treasure at the playground. Little pouches filled with plastic gems. They loved it! Then we had cupcakes and opened presents. Each of the kids also got a treasure chest with a pirate duck, a telescope, some temporary tattoos, skull lollipops and stickers! It was a lot of work to keep 11 kids happy for two hours. I don't know how teachers manage!
Unfortunately I am bad at taking pictures when it is my own event because I don't want to miss out on the fun! So there are no fancy pictures here, just snapshots. I hopefully will find the time to take pretty pictures of some of the fun things, like the little boxes filled with goodies. Who knows, we'll see! Anyway, here it is! I will really have to take pictures of the boys in their costumes though, they looked fantastic! Big thanks to Aunt Elaine for pulling through for us and making costumes, drawing a huge pirate, and helping with the party. You are the fantastic sister and aunt. A huge thanks for Tia too for the Awesome pirate cake that we had at Poulson's that night, it was amazing!!!
032823-SC-Mountain-Slide
-
The trees were often totally encompassed with new snow
and plenty of snow balls rolling down the slopes.
3 years ago



4 comments:
The party was so fun! We have such a great time hanging out with you guys, we need to do it more often!
Thanks Cheyenne! We would love to hang out more, let's plan something for sure.
Okay everyone, I added a few more pictures to the slide show!
Sage had a blast at the party. Thanks for the extra treasure. The kids love to hide them and find them all the time. The cupcakes are so cute!!
those costumes are so cute! that was a fun little party!
Post a Comment