Sunday, May 31, 2009

Buon Compleanno!!!

Can you believe Gabe is 5 already! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, we were so busy with birthday and Saturday plans. I will post some pictures from his awesome Pirate Party a little later, but at least wanted to get a current picture on here. This is his new "cheese" face. I don't like it as much as his normal smile, but at least he's looking at me. :) Just a snapshot, but can't believe how much he has changed!

1 comment:

Shawn Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Gabe. I can't believe you are so grown up and going to be starting Kindergarden. I know that you parents love you very much and were excited to have you join their family. You are also a very good big brother and your parents are grateful for that too. Hope you birthday was awesome!
Love,
Monica, Shawn and Lincoln