Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Gorgeous Gray

After a few weeks on the market we decided we needed to paint our hall bathroom (lavender) and master bedroom (peach) to the same gray that we used in the front room, hall, hall bath and master bath. It looks very modern I think, and definitely cleaner since the peach was a faux finish treatment. I don't know if it was timing or not, but the first person to walk through after we painted put in an offer! Just for fun I am posting the pictures I took the other day. I was going to have our Realtor put these up to replace the current pictures on our listing, but since it is under contract I guess we don't need to worry about it!



I think I might paint the dresser black if I can talk Ben into allowing me to paint over his lovely wood work. :) I will probably wait until we move so I can decide the colors of the new room.






I can't wait to post some pictures of the house in PG! The renters should be out at the end of this month, so we might ask to walk through it again after that and take some "before" pictures. I am planning some major updates in the house, so don't be scared of the current paint and kitchen...

1 comment:

ScottandTia said...

wow that paint job looks great! i'm excited to see the new house and especially the after's!