Thursday, June 04, 2009

Birthday Boys

Since the boys birthdays are so close together, I thought I should try to get some new yearly pictures! Sam wasn't the most cooperative subject, but I think some of these will be great! I will probably just have to do some of Sam later. This is the first together picture I've looked at, but I LOVE it! They were being so silly and cute. I can't decide if I like it better in color or black and white. Hmmm. Tell me which one you prefer!!

ETA: I am posting a few more here, and the rest are on Facebook if you really want to see. :)










3 comments:

Mindy said...

I like the color but the black and white is cute too. Great pictures, I still can't believe that their brothers!

ScottandTia said...

my vote is for b&w!! i love a cute b&w picture and that one definately is cute!

Marsha said...

The pictures of your boys are so darling. You do a great job at photography.