Thursday, May 07, 2009

antique piano

Okay, you will probably think I'm crazy, but I am going to look at this antique piano this morning. They are only asking $95 and I can't pass it up! It is in need of a complete overhaul, but right now I am only thinking about how great it will look with some TLC on the outside and sitting in my front room!!

3 comments:

Beetle said...

that looks like a fun project cat, I hope you get it!

Cheyenne said...

It's a beautiful piano! Looks like a lot of work, but so fun!

Catrina Poulson said...

well, I went to see it and it really needs sooo much work! I think it might be a little too much for my first restoration project! I probably only have a day or so to decide, she has four other people coming to see it today and tomorrow.