As many of you know I have been a lone man for the past week. I have spent most my time working, studying and sleeping. Maybe I wouldn't be missing them so much if I was out playing but I am getting lonely and am very excited for their return next week. In an attempt to ease my loneliness I turned to our old videos again and thought I'd find a couple more to post.....
First a couple of oldies
Now for the new stuff, why does Sam keep burying his head in my shoulder, you'll have to watch the next clip after this one.....
Sorry, my computer is not liking the attempt to upload while trying to work on other stuff, stay tuned and I'll try to upload the last one later tonight.
032823-SC-Mountain-Slide
-
The trees were often totally encompassed with new snow
and plenty of snow balls rolling down the slopes.
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment