Here is why Sam was hiding his face...
If you watch closely (about 10 seconds in) you can see Gabe get splashed in the face,
We're pretty sure Sam will be the one to break bones before Gabe, always attempting fun little stunts like this one,
OK, one more oldie of Gabe cause he's just so cute,
I hope you're enjoying some of these. We are so glad we have them and have really enjoyed going back and looking at them several years later. It help us realize how fast our boys are growing up and how much they are learning along the way!
032823-SC-Mountain-Slide
-
The trees were often totally encompassed with new snow
and plenty of snow balls rolling down the slopes.
3 years ago
1 comment:
Those were cute videos! I don't blame Sam for hiding his face. :)
And I loved the trip down the slide, as well as that marble track! I think even I would have fun playing with that!
Post a Comment