Thursday, August 27, 2009

Gabe's 1st Day of Kindergarten!

I don't know how he has grown up so fast! I think preschool was a good step for both of us last year, I probably would have been really sad today if I hadn't gotten used to preschool. It's still a little strange though, it's very quiet with Gabe at school and Sam asleep. Here are a few pictures we took this morning. I have a video too, I will have Ben upload that from work later.
























8 comments:

Elaine Shandra said...

Soooo Cute!! I hope he has a fabulous day at Kindergarten and that he wants to go back again!

Catrina Poulson said...

Thanks Elaine, I hope so too!

Mindy said...

Gabe is looking so grown up in all of those pictures! I can't believe he is in kindergarten. I am glad you guys survived NY and made it home safe.

ScottandTia said...

cute pictures! can't believe he's in kindergarten!

Kent Poulson said...

Reminds me of a couple of years ago when we took Ben's pictures as he headed across the street to Kindergarten. Yes, I did mean a couple of years ago because hardly seems much longer than that. Treasure the times you have together now they do pass quickly.

Cheyenne said...

Gabe is so cute in those photos!

Tom said...

Hi, I'm trying to get dad a google ID, so this is actually Elaine.

Elaine Shandra said...

Hi, it's me again!