Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What to do at our new house?

Hey look everybody, Ben is posting something on the blog!! But don't get too excited I still refuse to get set up on facebook or anything like that.

It did not take the boys any time at all to get used to the new space, both inside and out! They are finding new ways to have fun every day!! We have had so much fun watching the videos posted on other blogs and wanted to join in the fun. You certainly don't need to watch all of them, but we are glad we have them.

sorry, I am taking these videos out to make room for more pictures! I might have to do some editing and replace the picture here with smaller versions as I have apparently used up all of our storage!

Not sure how these will look on the blog but I thought it would be fun to jump back in time a little to a couple of my favorites. Cat and I love to go back and look at these to see that our boys really are growing up so fast.

No comments: