Some of you may be waiting for updates on the house, but we have been so busy working on things we have not had more than a few minutes a day for emails and such. Crazy! I love it though. Well, Gabe's room is painted, even his closet. There is some trim work we need to touch up in the closet and the painting will be done there. Sam's room is painted on the walls, needs one more trim around the top, spot touch-ups in the ceiling paint, and the closet needs to be painted. Then we need to hang up all their wall decor and it will finally look like they are moving in instead of out! Our room will hopefully get a coat of primer and a first coat of paint this weekend, as well as the ceiling and closet painted. We'll see if it happens. I would like to have all the upstairs painting done before the new carpets are installed, which should be sometime next week, yay! Then the boys rooms need new window seats and I think that will take care of the upstairs for a while.
The kitchen! We ordered our new cabinets and countertops today, they should be ready in about 6 weeks. So exciting!!! I think it will look really great. That also means that Ben needs to get to work tearing out the old pantry, scraping up the tile floor, removing the old cabinets and laying the new hardwood. Lot's of stuff going on! Hopefully I can remember to take pictures at a few different points along the way so you can really see the progress. We are excited that some of these bigger plans are finally in motion. Give us a call anytime, we would be happy to see what everyone thinks of the place if you haven't seen it in person yet!
I will try to post some pictures and videos from Sam's birthday soon.
032823-SC-Mountain-Slide
-
The trees were often totally encompassed with new snow
and plenty of snow balls rolling down the slopes.
3 years ago
2 comments:
I am so happy for you guys! I am glad Ben called Luke yesterday. I have been bugging Luke to call him forever, but he always forgot or was busy. We totally want to come see everything!
so I just looked through your slide show pictures and I can't help but wonder what the previous owners were thinking when they painted all the rooms! Gag me! I will be anxiously awaiting pictures of the new look you are giving it:)
Post a Comment