Monday, January 05, 2009

Year in Review

I have been thinking about what an awful blogger I am, and how I don't really post any interesting details on my blog in regards to the boys. They really do and say the craziest things, and I feel like I am not expressing enough here. So my New Year's Resolution (along with going to the gym and eating less junk) is to be more personal here. We'll see how it goes, if I offend anyone just tell me and I'll tone down the gore. ;)

Anyway, here are the pages I put together (yes I am an electronic scrapper I can't stand the mess) for THE scrapbook. Those of you not in the know Ben's family puts together a scrapbook each year for Mom Poulson with pages from each of the 6 kids. It's pretty cool and will definitely be a keepsake for years to come.

I know it will be hard to see the pictures on the collage pages, so just click on the picture and it should come up bigger.

Here we go...












Ben gave me a hard time about Sam's page, commenting that I didn't include any info about his year like I did on Gabe's. Well, I think we can all assume that between 6 months and 18 months he sat up, crawled, got a few teeth, started sleeping through the night, took his first steps, said a few cute babbly words, and generally made us melt with his squishable goodness. ;) He is the sweetest baby ever (I can say that with a clear conscience, I've already told Gabe all about how he didn't sleep and screamed ALL the time)

4 comments:

Shawn Jensen said...

I think more blogging is a great resolution! It will be nice to know what is going on w/you guys on a regular basis!

Can't say it enough, it was SO good to see you guys and thanks again for coming over on New Year's!

Lisa D said...

Those are way cute pages!

Leesa said...

Those pages are perfection in action. You are a wonder Cat. I guess you are just a little too busy to scrapbook for me, so I will just have to find some creative genius somewhere in this mind of mine. :)

Catrina Poulson said...

Thanks everyone! Leesa (or anyone else) you should check out Shabbyprincess.com they have all sorts of cute digital papers, some free some you pay for. I love digital scrapping, just hit save and come back to it later with no mess!!