okay all you quilters, take a look at this layout and let me know if you think any of the squares should be moved around. It will have white strips in between all the squares and then a brown border that will wrap around from the backside.
Click to see full size
9 comments:
Busy pattern, he will like it!!!
I am not a great quilter, but i LOVE it. Does that count? You have choosen a very great selection of fabrics.
thanks guys! It is really busy, but that is the joy of kids, right? I can get away with crazy patterns. :) I can't wait to see how it looks all sewn together!!
WOW. I really like, nothing really seemed out of place, but of course I don't sew...
thanks Mon, yeah, we'll see if I can manage to piece it all together and have the lines still look straight and such. Yikes! Such pressure to make something that they might keep for a long time. At least it's just toddler size, so I can justify sticking it in a closet in a year or two if it turns out really bad!
The two "O"s squares diagonal from each other on the 2nd and third rows almost immediately jumped at me as needing to be farther apart. Other than that, this quilt is gonna look super cute!
Let me rephrase: other than that, everything else looks great and this quilt is gonna look super cute! I forgot the middle part of that thought in my last comment.
I love it. I love the colors. Boys are hard to find fun patterns and colors for. I want to see it when your done.
I can't see any other place to put the "0" squares and have the rest right. Just keep it the way it is and it will be fabulous!!!
Post a Comment