Friday, December 11, 2009

Let it Snow!

Wow, welcome to winter in Utah. We have just been pounded the last week or so, and we are expecting another big storm this weekend. We still don't have the driveway all the way shoveled from the last storm! We have definitely been spoiled having our snow removal taken care of the last... well, forever! I haven't had to shovel since I moved out at 18. So we have some conditioning to do to get in shape for shoveling! I got halfway through the driveway and gave up. :)





If the snow pictures seem dark, it's because we went out at **7:30** AM when the boys were so excited they couldn't wait another minute. ;)


Well, I finally managed to snap a few pics of the boys so I could get my card ordered. Sheesh! You will have to wait for your copy to see the card, but here are a few of the pictures.







No comments: