Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Scrapbook Pages

The Poulson family has started a tradition of making scrapbook pages for Marie each year. That way she can still have pics of the kids and grandkids from throughout the year even though they are ALL married now! I really waited until the last minute this year and only had this morning to make them in time to have them printed for Christmas. So, nothing fancy, but I've posted them before and thought I would do so again.






4 comments:

Elaine Shandra said...

So cute! Perhaps we should start doing this for mom too.

Cheyenne said...

They look so great!

Catrina Poulson said...

thanks ladies. I feel bad that I didn't leave enough time to really make them fun this year. Oh well, the whole point is to have the pictures so I guess we're good. I will have to put it on my calendar for November next year!

ZiggyandFamily said...

And miss December fun! Nice Job!!! And by the way, I'd love it if you did this for me!