Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kitchen updates!

Okay, sorry to take out the slide show, hopefully anyone that cares has seen the pictures now! That music was just causing too many problems. If you want to see the pictures, just hop on over to Facebook, they should all be there.

Well, a lot has happened since the last kitchen post. You will know about that if you have FB, but if not, this post if for you! Here goes...

5 comments:

Mindy said...

They look GREAT! I am so jealous, that looks like so much fun. I love your paint color and the cabinets you chose.Can't wait to see the finishing touches!

Jenae said...

Wow, it's looking great!! You guys are awesome. Way to get it done!

Elaine Shandra said...

I can hardly wait to see it!

Catrina Poulson said...

thanks ladies! It's definitely taking longer than I thought it would, but it will be that much sweeter to be done! I think we will try to put in the microwave and oven tonight. We'll see?

Melissa said...

Fun stuff!! I hope everything will be finished soon. You're going to LOVE it when it's done:) No fair, I WANT and NEED a house!!!!!