
Oh yes, they are hello kitty, did I forget to mention that? hee hee, at least they will just be inside, right?
And a perfect 2-yr old face here. He wanted to see pictures, but wanted me to sit next to him on the couch. It's hard to take the picture unless I stand up, kiddo!

And now we're okay again. :)
/>We went to the fall festival at Gabe's school last night, but we were rained out with a big storm, they moved everything inside, but it was so crowded we just left. Oh well, they got to see the new fire truck when we first got there, so they were happy!



2 comments:
Catrina,
Your boys are really cute and I'm digging those Hello Kitty slippers. I would really like to hang out sometime. That would be fun. Do I have your phone number? Do you have mine?
Vhari
oh those 2 year olds, we do anything to keep them happy :)
Post a Comment