Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Bathroom floors!

We are slowly starting on the projects we need to complete before we list the condo! We are hoping that we can get everything done by early spring. Painting is the only other big thing we need to do, after being here for 7 years (yikes!) we need fresh paint in most of the rooms. Then a bunch of little things, not the least of which will be finding a new house! We'll see how that goes.

Anyway, here are a few before and after pictures. Ben did a great job, I am so glad I married a handy guy!

The Hall Bath:


The Master Bath:

4 comments:

Shawn Jensen said...

Wow. It looks great, is it tile or laminate?

Lisa D said...

That looks great! I can't believe what a difference it made- it even makes the cabinets look new.

Catrina Poulson said...

Thanks ladies! It is laminate, they are individual tiles that have a sticky side, you just cut to fit, then peel and stick! It still took a while to get the cuts just right around everything, but it looks so nice now.

Kale said...

The floors look awesome!