Okay, I have been so bad about keeping this updated, but I am going to try to at least update it every few days now. I have started keeping my journal on the computer, so hopefully that will make it a little easier to keep track of what is going on and I can just put it here as well!
Things are going well here, Sam is starting to sleep a little better at night, but he gets up pretty early in the morning and doesn't want to go back to sleep after his 5 a.m. feeding. Not fun. It reminds me a little too much of how Gabe was as a baby, hopefully we can work it out a little better this time! Well, it sounds like he is waking up from him nap, better dash! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
032823-SC-Mountain-Slide
-
The trees were often totally encompassed with new snow
and plenty of snow balls rolling down the slopes.
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment