
If you look at the picture full size you can even see some little scrapes from where he fell on the ice Monday! He went down face first, and several hours and lots of vomiting later we ended up at the hospital getting a CT scan. He suffered a mild to moderate concussion but no serious after-effects, other than the vomiting. He had a slight headache the next day but seems to be 100% now! Grateful for everyone's thoughts, prayers and neighbors who came over to give him a blessing! (Ben was stuck at work in Salt Lake)
5 comments:
He is definitely an awesome kid! congrats to him for all of his recent accomplishments!
What a fantastic young man he is!! Of course we all knew he was, now the school also knows!! Glad he is feeling better from the hit on the head. <3
He is truly a special child as well as Sam of course but I understand the morning before got that award on the way to school was not as fun. Such is family life. We love them through everything especially the good.
Cat, I saw Liz's blog link on facebook and found your blog from hers. Yes I am blogstocking you! I hope you are doing great.
Hi Jenna I'm glad you found us! Now I can stalk you too! :)
Post a Comment