Friday, January 22, 2010

Kitchen Backsplash

Okay peeps, it's time to make your vote count! We are finally getting ready to tile the backsplash in the kitchen and we have several options. Get your txting fingers ready, set, go!

ETA: thanks everyone for the feedback (yes, Kent, PS IS great!) I have added one more option to the list, #6, which I think is my personal fave. Keep the comments coming!

Option 1 (mosaic tile all the way)


Option 2 (Travertine all the way)


Option 3 (Travertine with inset glass tiles to mimic the mosaic)


Option 4 (Travertine with mosaic behind range)


Option 5 (Travertine base with mosaic top)


Option 6 (Travertine with glass tiles neutral)

11 comments:

Lisa D said...

I vote for option 3!

Liz said...

I like option #5

Taylor Family said...

Not that I'm helping, but I like Option 1. How fun for you!!! I can't wait to make these kind of decisions in our bathroom. You lucky duck!

Kent Poulson said...

I do not know why you would put it up and take it down 5 times just to get a vote from everyone. I would have left the 3rd one up myself. (Isn't photoshop great.)

Catrina Poulson said...

thanks everyone, it's so nice to have a new perspective. I really like number 3 as well, but worried that the green looks like polka dots. So I added another option with cream tiles instead of the green! Now you all have to vote again. ;)

ZiggyandFamily said...

I like #6 too. Can't wait to see it!!omas13850

Cheyenne said...

I think #5 and #6 are my top two. They will all look great though!

Kent Poulson said...

6 is good.

Anonymous said...

I guess I haven’t read such unique material anywhere else online.
patio paver

Unknown said...

Wasp dudes! Amazing stuff continues the good work. Floor Gurus Flooring Specialists

Unknown said...

I think I have really come on the right place for getting the perfect info. Hardwood Flooring MN