Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Goodness, another post already?

Just posting my gorgeous 16x20 canvas! The very talented Kim Prochazka took these pictures for us this summer in New York and I am FINALLY posting some pictures of the canvas I ordered. I have gotten so used to this size that it seems really small to me, I could probably order a 20x30 and be even happier! But, we're probably not that pretty to need a huge canvas of our family! LOL

Anyway, here are some pictures of the canvas on my wall and the "real picture" since my product photography is lacking here...






2 comments:

Kriss & Jenni said...

Love the picture! I need a new one of my family. Maybe we will get one for Christmas. I would agree with you that 16x20 really isn't that big, but I don't think people want to see my any bigger either.

Catrina Poulson said...

Thanks Jenni! I'm excited to send out my cards this year with a nice picture of all of us.